To champion Fatherhood by inspiring leaders and influencers to champion Fatherhood both inside and outside the Church through clear, compelling evidence of God's design for dads as noble difference makers in their families and the world.
Serve Network Inspire
- Champion the role of a father to the Church through various media sources
- Profile what a dad looks like with regard to key biblical character qualities.
- Connect the dots by defining (research) the major problems of our generation and how lack of investment into dads is a major factor.
- Allow Word of God to be a foundation guiding principle for our efforts
- Be a convening and relationship building platform for other fathering organizations
- Offer a national summit for key fathering leaders and organizations.
- Connect the church to local initiatives and vice-versa
- Unify - We exist because we believe that every child ,deserves a loving and committed father and calling for a movement that states "dads matter." We view fatherlessness as a great social evil of our generation and vow to stand in the gap raising awareness that every child needs an involved and intentional father or father figure.